Partnership & Exhibition
On behalf of the Organising Committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the upcoming Nursing and Midwifery Leadership Conference 2017.
The third Nursing and Midwifery Leadership Conference is a must-attend event for current and future nursing and midwifery leaders, making the 2017 conference an ideal platform for your company to be seen and heard.
Some of the many benefits of participating in 2017 include opportunities to:
- Enhance your company profile in the industry and add value to your brand Introduce a new image
- Launch a new product or service to a ‘captive’ audience
- Grow and strengthen personal and direct relationships with existing clients and establish new
- Gain direct access to key decision makers and your target market who are open, available and keen
to meet suppliers
- Exposure through various conference marketing initiatives
- Demonstrate commitment and engagement with the nursing and midwifery community.
By being involved, you will be supporting the continuous development of Western Australian nurses and midwives while gaining exposure amongst key decision makers from around the country. We have a diverse range of partnership opportunities available as outlined in this Prospectus, each providing a valuable opportunity to showcase your company’s profile and reach out to the sector’s most influential. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you as we stage this important event and encourage you to consider the exposure we can offer your company.
Marketing your Participation
- Email Blasts: Regular email newsletters promoting program updates, key dates, featured speakers and our sponsors and exhibitors.
- Conference Website: This will be the primary information point for everything conference-related. The website will be regularly updated with the latest news.
- Social Media: Via our Facebook and Twitter pages which promotes interaction and discussion amongst delegates and stakeholders.
- Advertisements: Including flyers and advertisements to be used at industry events and publications to stimulate interest and provide key event information.
- Electronic Conference Handbook: Opportunity to have your company name, logo or advertisement displayed within the electronic Conference Handbook, which is often downloaded and kept as a memento by delegates.
- Conference Signage: Recognition at the registration desk, session rooms and within the exhibition area (subject to approval by the conference organisers).
- Conference App: Used by all conference attendees and allows them to browse conference sessions, create personalised schedules and view local maps. The application is available for iPhone and Android.
- Sponsor Logos on Session Slides: Reinforce your commitment and support to all delegates during conference sessions.
Our aim is to offer a wide range of partnership packages that will help you meet your brand and networking objectives. We are more than happy to discuss tailored packages to suit your marketing strategies.
For further information or to discuss bespoke packages, please contact our Partnership Manager at +61 2 9368 1200 or by email at email@example.com.